- Privilege IHS renown promoters who proved their worth in the industry with an excellent portfolio of realised projects
- Look for properties according to your criteria on secured and reliable real-estate portals who propose IHS units commercialization
- Unite all the information and details about projects you are interested in.
- Carry a study of the project specificities (ask to the promoters their mission statements)
- Try a comparative market study/ feasibility project by going through the existing IHS projects offers already commercialised, in commercialisation course or upcoming
- Familiarize yourself with the prevailing Mauritian rupee exchange rate.
- Contact the Board of Investment for any information regarding the acquisition of an IHS property in Mauritian
- Participate in themed forums and inquire with those who already invested in IHS properties
On one hand, stunning views of the west coast and a wooded park... And on the other, a smart and dynamic city. Discover Magenta Parkside—a major (...)