Two exclusive golf courses at your doorstep
Anahita Mauritius is offering the unique opportunity of two years’ free access to the internationally renowned golf courses of Anahita Mauritius and Ile aux Cerfs, upon the purchase of a Golf Lodge at Amalthea.
The Anahita Golf Course, designed by South African Champion Ernie Els and managed by Four Seasons Golf Club, is an 18-hole, 72-par championship course with large fairways and five sets of tees. Built to USGA standards, it is the first of its kind in Mauritius. Carefully woven into the tropical sanctuary, the course is set against a backdrop of lush mountains and fringed by the vast crystal-clear lagoon. Six stunning oceanfront holes culminate in a final shot that is among the most spectacular in the world.
The Ile aux Cerfs championship golf course, managed by Le Touessrok Hotel, is an 18-hole, 72-par course, designed by Bernhard Langer, and among the longest in Mauritius. Recently named 10th best golf course in the world by Golf World Magazine, it is situated on its own beautiful tropical island across the lagoon from Anahita Mauritius and can be reached by Anahita The Resort’s private boat service.
The Golf Lodges at Amalthea
• 38 lodges designed in 14 blocks, each comprising 2-4 units of one-storey houses of 2 or 3 bedrooms
• Landscaped common garden linking the golf course with the residences
• 20 m lap pool located at the centre of the development
• Contemporary interiors, inspired by traditional Mauritian coastal homes
• Access to two superb beaches at Anahita and Ile aux Cerfs
• A full range of activities and facilities at Anahita: beach, double infinity pool, restaurants, cafés, boutiques, water sports, fitness and wellness centres, childrens’ and teens’ clubs, tennis courts and more
Sun, sand and sea
Anahita now boasts two white sandy beaches for its homeowners and guests to enjoy. The first and original beach is situated along Anahita’s splendid shoreline, adjacent to the double infinity swimming pool and beach bar, appropriately named ‘Vu’.
One can also travel by boat in one of Anahita’s water taxis to a second stunning and private beach located on the eastern face of legendary Ile aux Cerfs island, to soak the sun in seclusion or relish a picnic lunch with family and friends.