On a wide 2,113 m² plots overlooking the golf, the 303m2 Turquoise Villas offer 4 en-suite bedrooms and wide living spaces. With an undeniably contemporary architectural design, the villa is overflooded with light all day long.
From the ground floor where interior and exterior blend perfectly up to the cosy terrace of the first floor, you can enjoy to the fullest tenderness of life on the East coast of Mauritius.
The 75m2 pool is surrounded by a deck, thereby offering you countless possibilities for setting up your exterior.
Amongst the 2 off-plan units sharing the plot, an ultimate semi-detached villa is available. Constructions will be completed by mid-2019 – a unique opportunity to acquire a brand new property within a short delay.
An exceptional 213-hectare estate along 6-km of coastline located on the East coast of Mauritius, right by the island's largest lagoon, opposite l'île aux Cerfs. With only 2 to 4 hours of time difference with Europe, the island is directly served by leading international airlines everyday from the main European capital cities.
5-star in-villa or in-suite services, including:
- A housekeeper
- A butler (villas only)
- A chef - A concierge, in-suite or in-villa dining
- 24-hour security, villa and suite maintenance
- On-site medical assistance
Two premium golf courses:
- Anahita Golf Club: 18 holes, par 72, designed by Ernie Els
- Ile aux Cerfs Golf club: 18 holes, par 72, designed by Bernhard Langer
Numerous dining experiences from café to gourmet cuisine are proposed across the resort.
- Pedalo, kayak, glass-bottom boat trip, snorkeling
- windsurf, water-skiing, stand-up paddle, deep-sea fishing, individual diver propulsion vehicle, PADI-certified diving centre.
Sports and Leisure:
- Fitness centre, bike rental, pools, exclusive beach, kids' and teens' clubs, 3 tennis courts, art galleries and shops.
- Wellness and Spa
- Boat shuttle to Ile aux Cerfs
-Located at 15 minutes from the resort, the Domaine de l'Etoile offers a wide range of activities such as quad-biking, horse-riding, buggy rides, nature hikes and the longest tyrolean traverse rope.
Other available activities: guided tours or 4X4 rides to discover La Vallée de Ferney Reserve and Ile aux Cerfs Adventure Park for tree-climbing enthusiasts.
Agencies - Real estate sales development and promotion of Anahita Mauritius
Anahita Mauritius is a prestigious residential resort located on the East coast of Mauritius, facing the renowned Ile...