- The investing amount for an individual villa must compulsorily exceed 500 000 USD (370 000 Euros), taxes including
- There is no minimum price for the acquisition of a room, suite or other part of the hotel
- When a unit or any other part of the hotel is subject to an acquisition from a non-Mauritian citizen, or in the case of a society having a non-Mauritian shareholder or if it is a trust which beneficiary is a non-Mauritian citizen, or if the business partner is non-Mauritian, the payment shall be effectuate either in Mauritian Rupees, USD, Euros or Pound Sterling or any other convertible currency.
- In case of payment effectuate in currencies other than USD, the Board of Investment will use the sales exchange rate prevailing on the date of the application to calculate the equivalent in USD and to ensure that the price exceeds 500 000 USD in the case of individual villas
- In case of a unit’s acquisition or any other part of an hotel by a non-Mauritian citizen, the investment shall be financed by the buyer from funds outside Mauritius and transferred through a renowned bank listed in the Banking Almanach approved by the Bank of Mauritius
- A non-Mauritian Citizen may contract a bank loan in Mauritian Rupees providing that the first 500 000 USD (370 000 Euros) are paid in a convertible foreign currency and that the loan’s repayment is effectuate in a convertible foreign currency.
Nestled in the midst of the bountiful natural environment of Rivière Noire, Grand’Ouest will fulfil the dream of families seeking an authentic (...)