Legend Hill... Hanging on the slope of the majestic mountain of La Tourelle du Tamarin, this high-scale property project epitomises an opportunity to become the owner of what the Western coast of Mauritius has best to offer. Fortunately, the last opportunities for sale in this magnificent resort are still available: a 430-penthouse with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, a 32m²-rooftop pool and a 215m²-terrace… as from EUR 2,390,000. With the recent launch of the construction works, delivery is forecast for end of 2022.
As exclusive as property ownership can be
Hoisting quality in all its signature products, developer MJ Développement has focused its attention on this outstanding project. For this 3rd development and last resort of the group, Legend Hill leverages on a stringent follow-up of the construction site to yield a well-planned product together with high standard, quality-wise, all matching its other already two active resorts on the island (Marguery Villas and Mythic Suites & Villas).
The 5 key assets of Legend Hill making it a commercial success:
1. Its location on the mountain slope, overseeing the lagoon and with an inescapable view on Le Morne.
2. Top-notch amenities encompassing an architecture on stilts crafted by Architects Studio; high-standard layout and finishing, and the interior design devised by JM Remazeilles.
3. Its 5-star services amidst a gated and secured estate. Residents of the resorts and external clients alike will immerse into an exceptional environment with such infrastructures as: a gastronomic restaurant, Le 1812 by Arnaud Faye, with dishes signed by eponymous 2-starred Chef from Guide Michelin (also Meilleur Ouvrier de France in 2018); a bistronomic restaurant, The B-View, proposing a relaxed infinity pool-side ambience; a cocktail bar, Le Santosha; a spa provided by French brand Salin de Biosel, as well as a 200m²-fitness and yoga club.
4. A top-notch rental management service available on demand. Partnering with Phoenix Hotel Management, MJ Développement provides its buyers with an attractive profitability rate (5% net–see all conditions at the sale office).
5. The exceptional Mauritian taxation system: Legend Hill is a labelled PDS project where investors can benefit from a single tax threshold of 15% as well as no IFI (tax on real estate assets especially for French tax residents), no CGS-CRDS (general social security contribution and social security debt contribution), no housing and property tax, and no double taxation (as per convention ratified between several countries and Mauritius).
MJ Développement: genuine expertise in Mauritius
MJ Développement was created in 2007 by Michael Ruel and Jean Etchepareborde. The group’s real estate offer appertains to 5 types of properties, namely:
- The Cœur de ville range (properties located at the heart of a city) ;
- The service residences (properties dedicated to senior citizens, EHPAD, and tourism) ;
- The Prestige range (with exceptional locations by the sea or on mountain slopes) ;
- The Mauritius range (villas and suite resorts with conciergerie and hotel services, as well as turnkey rental management solutions);
- The tertiary property range (consisting of offices and food stores)
Besides real estate development, the main area of expertise of MJ Développement, the group specialises in hotel operations as well, be it as a single provider or in partnership with Phoenix Hotel Management group. Its subsidiary, MJ HOLIDAYS is geared towards hotel management for its resorts. Providing its investors with unhindered turnkey solutions, MJ Développement remains readily available to its customers from acquisition to the completion of a project, as well as for further assistance with resale if needs be.
Wanting to know more? Feel free to consult the brochure, tax guide, model of the project or take a virtual tour with video helmets at the sales office of Legend Hill at Nautica commercial centre, coastal road, Black River.
Phone: (+230) 484 18 14 ou (+230) 52 57 10 68