Azuri is a truly unique concept, designed to provide the best lifestyle opportunities to residents, visitors, tourists and guests. It is the most competitively priced IRS project on the island where both Mauritian ownership and foreign approved ownership are available. The developers have sought to develop a new village providing education, hospitality, leisure and commercial facilities built around luxury residences. Moreover, Azuri will provide a compelling and functional platform for the growth of a sustainable community.
The project will be unlike any seen before in the Indian Ocean and will deliver the following amenities:
• An ocean front village with world-class facilities and amenities
• A true year round open community that is part of Mauritius
• Automatic Mauritian residency • Freehold ownership on the oceanfront with 3&4 Bedroom Apartments, duplexes and Penthouses.
• The first "integrated" IRS where Mauritian values mix with international ambitions
• A superb landscaped environment and many activities on land and sea as well as a year round events calendar
• 5-star boutique hotel in the heart of the village
• Rental pool managed through an international hotel chain
• Professional development partnership
• Mauritius offers a 15% tax rate and is a member of SADC
• 5% guaranteed investment return for 3 years
• 75% pre-approved bond including deco pack
Located in Haute Rive, in the north eastern corner of the island (25 km from the capital city Port-Louis - a-35 minute drive), Azuri consists of 279 units composed of 3 and 4 bedrooms apartments, townhouse and penthouses with stunning ocean setting and additional river and forest views. More than 70% of the units have already been sold and construction will be delivered in October 2013.
Enquire now to find out more about this unique development!
Contact: Marie-Francoise Dalais
Office: 483 8568 / Mobile: 498 3076 / Email: [email protected]