House / Villa - 3 Bedrooms - 290 m²
Ref Advertiser : NES5133
Ref. LP : 297224
Updated on 27/03/2023
- Land surface
- 690 m²
- Interior surface
- 290 m²
- Swimming pool
- Private pool
- Construction year
- Project Type :
Nestenn offers this proposes this luxurious villa of 3-bed located in a prestigious estate in Bel Ombre.
IRS SCHEME. ACCESSIBLE TO FOREIGNERS. RESIDENCE PERMIT UPON PURCHASE.
Built on a plot of land of 690 m², this classic style villa of 290 m² offers a 3 bedroom on two floors.
Well oriented, in a L shape, and no direct neighbor on the left side, the villa offers the best of the tropical climate and enjoys high levels of privacy. This villa benefits from a prime location being elevated and offering spectacular views on the garden and on the sea.
The villa has spacious and well designed living spaces comprising of an entrance lobby, a lounge & dinning area , an open kitchen and a pantry. The living and dining rooms open on the terrace and the pool through large bay openings. The spacious exteriors and the over-flooding pool offers a magnificent view over the tropical garden. The gazebo is conveniently located next to the pool is ideal to host outdoor dinners or simply spend some good time with the family.
The night area comprises of 3 bright and cosy bedrooms together with their en-suite bathroom and a dressing area.
The villa comes with a garage for 1 car, a guest bathroom, a covered terrace.
The advantage of this villa is also the private garden located on the back of the villa.
Live the extraordinary within the most prestigious estate of Mauritius and enjoy unforgettable family moments in this lifestyle villa.
The acquisition of a residence unlocks a number of exclusive benefits and provide access to a wide range of world-class facilities:
• Heritage C Beach Club – the island’s #1 beach club destination
• 2 five-star Heritage hotels
• Heritage Golf Club is an 18-hole championship golf course which has been acknowledged as the best course in the Indian Ocean for 4 years in succession. It was the first to host the Afrasia Bank Mauritius Open, Mauritius' largest international golfing event.
• 3 sports centers and 2 spas
• 12 restaurants
• The 1,300 hectare Heritage Nature Reserve with natural waterfalls
• Numerous sport and leisure activities are easily accessed directly by golf cart, including kite surfing, snorkeling, swimming, hiking, cycling, mountain and quad biking
Little wonder that this magnificent estate won Best Residential Development in Africa and Best Safe Home in Africa at the International Property Awards.
- Close to golf course
- Close to shops
- Fitness room
- Freehold land
- Fully equipped
- Indoor spa
- Located in a residential complex
- Pets allowed
- Sea access
- Sea view
- Tennis court
- Air conditioning
- Laundry room
- TV room
- Guarded parking
- Secured parking
- Solar panels
- Solar water heater
- Water tank